This week on ‘Jabber from the hut’ it’s time to venture into the mysterious world of conversion rate optimisation, or CRO for short.
You asked and we listened, and that’s why the fountains of knowledge that are Sam Turner and Jon Pittham are back to shine a light on this marketing ‘dark art.’
We outline what it takes to develop a solid CRO strategy and how to fit it into your website builds. Then our resident experts talk about some of the tools available to help measure and carry out CRO.
You can listen to the episode using the podcast player above, or you can listen via iTunes or your podcasting app of choice.
If you enjoyed this episode or any of the others then please feel free to leave us a review, and hit that subscribe button!
0:00 - 1:55 - Welcome and introduction
1:55 - 27:45 - In discussion with Matt Wood, Jon Pittham and Sam Turner on conversion rate optimisation
- Jon and Sam describe what CRO is.
- Sam, Jon and Matt describe the best first steps for someone to take with developing your CRO strategy and some pitfalls you’ll want to avoid when starting out.
- The guys discuss what makes a hot and spicy CRO strategy and how to fit CRO into a website build.
- Matt, Sam and Jon chat about how CRO fits into the buyer’s journey.
- We talk about the tools out there to measure and carry out CRO.
- Jon talks about whether businesses should hire a CRO specialist.
- We look to the future, discussing how CRO will evolve as time goes on.
27:45 - 29:16 - Outro