This week on 'Jabber from the hut' we delve into the world of content! Creating quality content and promoting it to the right audiences on the right channels is often a challenge for many businesses.
To tackle content we bring copywriter Chris Clark (Yes another Chris) into the shed to talk about all thing content strategy, content creation and the future of content. Not forgetting the return of Sam Turner who also provides some knowledgable insight and experience into this huge often divisive area.
You can listen to the episode using the podcast player above, or you can listen via iTunes or your podcasting app of choice.
If you enjoyed this episode or any of the others then please feel free to leave us a review, and hit that subscribe button!
0.00 - 2.42 - Welcome and introduction
2.43 - 33.35 - In discussion with Matt Wood, Chris Clark & Sam Turner on content
- Chris, Sam & Matt discuss what makes a great piece of content
- Sam and Chris give us their best content creation tools
- They discuss how to create a killer content strategy
- The guys talk about the future of content marketing
- Sam and Chris talk about their favourite content pieces
45.03.36 - 46.29 - Outro