Day one at Inbound is mainly given over to partners like us, with Hubspot providing agency-focused updates and a few previews of the main announcements that will come over the next few days.
Oh, and safari hats. It is also given only to safari hats. Here's the video summary...
And here's a quick break-down in written form for those who want some of the day's key takeaways.
- There are some fantastic Hubspot updates coming very, very shortly... unfortunately, we're under embargo until after 5pm US time on Wednesday 5th September. Hopefully they'll be an article up about one of the key updates when you all get out of bed in the UK on Wednesday
- Hubspot VP Scott Brinker's entire presentation was a) themed around safari and b) delivered in a safari hat. It was great. Hats off to him.
- The world's current largest inbound agency, Avidly, was started by 7 young women just over 12 months ago. They're now at over 200 people. They're awesome.
- There are only 81 formally qualified and certified Hubspot trainers in the world at the moment. (Numbers 82 and 83 are part way through there course here at ClientsFirst!)
- The Hubspot Connect programme integrates Hubspot with over 200 other software solutions. This includes everything from AI bots, to programmes that make VR experiences, to sales tools, event tools and more. You can take a look at what's possible here. The great news for Hubspot users here is that the platform they have is brilliantly scalable, whilst still being familiar and robust; ‘The flexibility of choice with the sanity of a common platform’, as Hubspot would (and did) put it.
- More coming soon...